Wednesday 26 December 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!

I'm having some much needed rest. I've gotten ill and I'm restless and I'm unable to concentrate, but I'm sure that's just the stress finally getting out.
I'll probably start to feel better soon and then I'll be ready for action again.

In the meanwhile I'm really enjoying Christmas! The first day of Christmas I've had a delicious meat pie for lunch and a wonderful turkey for dinner.

The second day of Christmas I'll be visiting family and have another Christmas dinner there.
Friday I'll be celebrating Christmas again at the Weekly Autism Meeting.

I'm really getting spoiled this week, haha! I'm obviously not complaining.

I wish everyone a wonderful Christmas. Winter is dark enough as it is, so take some time to appreciate the good things in your life. Those things can be as great as love, but also as small as a warm and comfortable bed. Also, everything in-between. Even in dark times you'll find a light somewhere.

Again: Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment